Wednesday, March 10, 2010

HOSPITAL REFORM - Saturday 6th March 2010

The big news this week is the Rod Laver government's new hospital reform agenda.

I’m not sure what it is. All I know if I see Kevin Rudd and his Minister for Health traipsing around hospitals dressed up like surgeon just one more time I'm going to force my fingers down my throat. How in the name of fortune do these people find time to do any work?

It's bunkum; just old wine in old bottles; just reshuffling the cards; just another excuse to throw another billion dollars at a bloated, over-protected medical industry. No-one is going to become fitter and healthier by this pointless exercise.

I say, float and sell off the hospitals; let the medical industry run its own affairs.

There is no more reason for governments to run hospitals than there is for them to run airlines and banks.

On the track
Spent 30 minutes on the stepper at level 6. Energy coming back. 509 steps and 389 calories.

In the meantime stay tuned, highly tuned and you won't have to go to hospital.

John Miller
www.fitandheakthyonline.com
www.globalbackcare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment