Wednesday, March 3, 2010

AN ENJOYABLE WORKOUT Friday 26th February 2010

I had an enjoyable workout this morning. I went walking with Peter and Frank at my pace. When Noel and the other Peter come the pace hots up and I can't keep up with them.

My Achilles are playing up again, so I welcomed the opportunity to take it easy. After yesterday's workout on the stepper it was a deserved break.

The weather has been just terrific, 12 degrees, sun's up, no wind.

Then I went to the gym for a quick weights session before having a shower and then piling Lisa and the kids in the car to pick up Christine and drive up to Sydney.

I can tell you the back seat was in a right royal mess by the time we all got there. It's amazing how much food comes out of a child's mouth and ends up on the seat or the floor.

In the meantime stay tuned, highly tuned and keep your eyes on the road.

John Miller
www.fitandhealthyonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment