Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PAW PAW SALVE

Health Blogarithm, December 30th 2009
Christine and I were out driving this aternoon and my left arm started to itch.

I scratched it but it got worse. I almost stratched a hole in my arm.

We went to a cafe and had a cup of coffee and I asked for some butter to rub on it.

It sort of settled down but then Christine went and got a small tube of paw paw salve.

That calmed it right down.

Amazing stuff paw paw salve.

I've used it a bit over the last few months for irritations and I'd recommend it.

On the trackDid a quiet 15 minutes on the treadmill at 7 kph this morning and then another 20 minutes later in the day at 8kph.

Achilles holding up well but I would have spent about a couple of hours with my legs up against the wall, legs on the bolster and using a belt to pull back the toe of my right foot.

I think it's getting better, as I get back into alignment.

in the mean time stay tuned, highly tuned and remember to pack some paw paw salve in your wetpack when you go away.


John Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment