Monday, May 24, 2010

I'VE TAKEN A BAIT - Saturday 15th May 2010

I must have taken a bait somewhere in Brisbane. It could have been at Brisbane Airport.

There doesn't have to be much wrong with you to put you right off your game.

Christine and I went to the Australian Institute of Sport for a swim and a hot spa. And then it hit me.

It's a very interesting phenomenon. Water has been pouring out of me. Maybe this could be some sort of blood pressure-lowering therapy!

I felt crook and cold and went to bed in the afternoon. My feet were like ice. The Achilles and calves hurt like hell.

I went to be early and slept like a log, except for the half a dozen times I had to get up.

Sheesh, it's no fun being crook.

On the track
Went swimming for half and hour.

In the meantime it's hard to stay tuned, when you're crook.

John Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment