Monday, May 24, 2010

GO BACK TO BED - Monday 17th May 2010

I'm still crook.

I got up just before 6.45am and went out the front to tell my mates I wouldn't be going with them today.

Then I went back to bed.

Christine said I should go to the doctor, but I don't feel like paying $80 to be told I'm crook. Maybe I should have gone to the chemist. I've seen adverts in toilets at airports for stuff that's mean to fix you up when you're crook.

So I just stayed in bed - and the loo. I can feel myself gradually getting better.

On the track.
Only track today was between the bed and the loo. I don't know where all this water is coming from. I've lost 3Kg.

In the meantime lie low and let nature run its course. The body has remarkable recuperative powers; stimulate them - sometimes with exercise, sometimes with rest.

John Miller
www.fitandhealthyonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment