Wednesday, January 1, 2014

1% per Week Weight Loss Target



We're right at the start of 2014 and it's the ideal time to think about getting both fitter and thinner. If you're thinking about dropping a few kilos over the next couple of months feel free to download a copy of my 1% per week weight loss target from this link:

http://www.johnmiller.com.au/hgd/index.htm

Any surplus fat around your body is going to peel off quicker if you up your exercise, both aerobic and strength training. I can't think of any better guide than the CompleteFitnessWorkout.

Nor can I think of a better set of guiding principles for eating wisely in a junk food world than the Hourglass Diet.

My fitness week starts on Mondays and starting on Monday the 6th of January I'll be commencing my own weight loss program.

For aerobic exercise I'll be working out on the stepper and aiming for 1000 aerabytes a week.

You can join me on the Health Blogarithm to see how I go and join in the fun with your own reports.

In the meantime stay tuned, highly tuned and focus on losing 1% of your body weight each week.

Watch this spot.


John Miller





No comments:

Post a Comment