Saturday, February 11, 2012

1% PER WEEK WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE

Hi, John Miller here.

At the end of week six here are the results of the 1% per week weight loss challenge:

I spent Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday in Adelaide but ran every morning with my mate, Richard and kept a handle on what I ate. Richard is the fittest man in Australia over 65. He's been running for an hour a day in the Adelaide Hills for close on 40 years. It shows.



The belt is in a notch, so that's good. Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.



Not so good is I'm still behind the target and this week it eased out by 0.1 of Kg.



This forthcoming week will have to be the week of the catch up.



I'll up the exercise to include not only a morning run but 30 minutes on the stepper before tea.



Plus, you may have read that weight training helps with fat loss. They say that long after the weight training session has ended the body keeps burning energy. So this week I'll get in three weight training sessions, come hell or high water.



In the meantime, stay tuned, highly tuned and eat from the top of the Hourglass and exercise like buggery!



I'll report back next Sunday.



John Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment